If you knew you would not fail.
If you knew you would not fail.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Play the lottery.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
I thought exactly that same thing just now.
Good Question. I really don't know.
Coach the Lee High football team [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
ask Jessica Simpson for intimate relations.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
ask for infinite wishes
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
If I KNEW FOR SURE that I wouldnt fail: play football!
Officially retired
[ QUOTE ]
If I KNEW FOR SURE that I wouldnt fail: play football!
[/ QUOTE ]
Only one way to find out! If you are interested and have another year of High School coming then do it. If you dont you will regret it the rest of your life!
Save the world from itself.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Bookmarks